- All Kohler Widespread Faucets come with handles and valves pre-assembled
- Spout, handles, valves, drain, tee assembly, supply lines, and attachment hardware come all in one box
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry standards for durability
- The Devonshire Collection features a classic silhouette will complement a variety of bathroom decors
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread/mini-widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from the spout
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included for complete installation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Features an extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- UltraGlide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with the Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials, this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. The Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles, beating the industry standard by eight times and guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free performance. Unlike standard valves, the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the chance of corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves. Additionally, this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over the water flow's volume and temperature. The Ultra-Glide valve represents the pinnacle in versatility - it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Quick Mount Installation: With Kohler's innovative valve technologies, installation is now as simple as one-two-three. Simply place the faucet handle(s) in the desired position on the countertop, and the valve cartridges thread directly in from the bottom with a locking nut. All that is required is the tightening of two mounting screws. In addition to the ease of installation, this process also offers an extra-secure mounting assembly. Where most faucet handles will loosen over time, Kohler's will hold firmly in place for the life of the faucet.
- Overall Height: 4-3/4" (measured from countertop to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-3/8" (measured from countertop to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16"
- 2 metal lever handles are included with the faucet
- K-393-N4 : Centerset version of this model
- K-193-4 : Single Hole version of this model
Capturing the elegance of a bygone era, Devonshire is reminiscent of old-world design. This Devonshire faucet brings a refined look to your bath or powder room sink, with lever handles providing easy operation. Easy-to-clean and leak-free UltraGlide valves offer durable performance over time.
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit, and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler's mission that you improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service. Kohler lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality, regardless of price. It sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve. From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world - this is what the Kohler company is all about.