Delta Dryden DSS-Dryden-1701 Shower System Includes:
- Dryden 17 Series Shower Set (T17251)
- Dryden 3 Setting Diverter (T11851)
- Hand Shower Set with 25-3/4" Slide Bar and 69" Hose (57051)
- Wall Supply Elbow / Wall Union (50570)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF) Shower Only NO Tub Outlet
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Delta Dryden DSS-Dryden-1701 Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Dual Function Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge
- Separate Metal Lever Volume and Temperature Controls for Maximum Comfort
- Handle Adjusts Volume; Dial on Handle Controls Temperature
- Monitor Scald-Guard Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 3 Setting 2 Port Diverter: 2 Individual Positions, 1 Shared Position
- Touch-Clean Full Body Spray Raincan Showerhead
- Touch-Clean Single Function Hand Shower
- 25-3/4" Slide Bar with Adjustable Slide Hand Shower Holder
- 69" Long UltraFlex Hose in Matching Finish
- Square Wall Elbow (1/2" IPS Inlet, 1/2" IPS Outlet)
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Dryden-1701 Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Hand Shower Dimension: 9"H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 6-9/16"W x 3-1/8"H
- Slide Bar Dimension: 25-3/4"H
- Wall Elbow Dimensions: 2-1/8"W x 2-1/8"H x 1-1/16"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2"W x 2"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 5.5"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 80 psi
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 6.7 gpm @ 60 psi
Delta Dryden DSS-Dryden-1701 Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Integrated Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume on one trim plate, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.